Friday, November 25, 2022

Italy

 This blog has told the story of my own discovery of Our Lady of Consolation, which led from the USA to Belgium. Chapter 36 of this blog went to Italy. After much thought, I have decided to not continue making posts about Italy. Instead, I will give some titles of Our Lady of Consolation in Italian. If a reader wishes to explore more, then these can be searched. I have done extensive research in several languages about Our Lady of Consolation in the Benelux region. I have not put in the same time and effort to adequately tell the story of Our Lady of Consolation in Italy. I will merely state this one fact about Italy: The Confraternity of the Holy Cincture of Our Lady of Consolation was founded in Bologna, Italy in 1436. The Holy Cincture was an Augustinian tradition. 

Italian titles related to Our Lady of Consolation

Madonna della Consolazione

Santa Maria Madre della Consolazione

Santuario della Consolata

Santa Maria Consolatrice

Madre della Consolazione

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and index

Since this blog puts the last post on top, I have decided to make the last post a welcome and an index.  Welcome to this blog about Our Lady...