Friday, October 28, 2022

Roses Chapter 20

 This morning I prayed to Mary about this blog. I was wondering if it pleased Mary and if she would use it to bless people. I was hoping I was not just wasting time with it. Later this same morning I went to the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows near Belleville, Illinois. It is a Marian shrine. I have been going there several times a year for over 40 years. This morning I was greeted by the sight of thousands of roses in the main church. They were not there for me, yet I will take the timing as a sign that this blog might be pleasing to Jesus and Mary. 

I forgot the mass time and so arrived extra early. There was time to pray a rosary and also make this video without the place being full of people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and index

Since this blog puts the last post on top, I have decided to make the last post a welcome and an index.  Welcome to this blog about Our Lady...