Friday, October 7, 2022

October 7 Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, Introduction

 October 7, 2022, the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, is a fitting beginning to this blog about Our Lady of Consolation. My name is Rex. I have been a member of the Rosary Confraternity since November 1, 2001. Welcome to my blog. You can email me at rexg459@gmail.com

In 2022 I have learned a lot about Our Lady of Consolation. I want to share what I have learned and put it into one place. It will probably make more sense to read each blog entry in order from oldest to newest. My discovery of Our Lady of Consolation is a story, and that story is best read one chapter at a time. To enable this, I have put chapter numbers in the titles. 

If you have knowledge of, or a story or comment about, Our Lady of Consolation, please comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and index

Since this blog puts the last post on top, I have decided to make the last post a welcome and an index.  Welcome to this blog about Our Lady...