Monday, October 17, 2022

A Vast European History Chapter 9

 Thus far I have described my own discovery of Our Lady of Consolation. The story has been told in the same order that I experienced it. To continue, we must go to Europe.

My plan is to first give a synopsis of my discovery as it happened to me. But without lots of details. Next, the Good Lord willing, I hope to go into details. This second phase will take many posts. Be patient, there is much to tell. I hope the reader will find it as interesting and as spiritually uplifting as I have. 

Two things to keep in mind. One: Jesus had one mother. Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Lourdes are not two different people. As we go through various titles that might be connected with various locations or times, just remember we are learning about Mary. Two: The borders of Europe were much different 400 years ago. Some places that are in different countries today, and speak different languages, were in the same region 400 years ago and may have shared similar languages or customs. I will try to point that out when it is relevant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and index

Since this blog puts the last post on top, I have decided to make the last post a welcome and an index.  Welcome to this blog about Our Lady...